Established Attorney Serving Clients in Bergen County, New Jersey
Nearly 30 years of experience guiding clients through complex legal issues
When facing legal issues that impact your family, your finances or your business, the guidance of a dedicated lawyer can make all the difference. At the Law Office Of William H. Mulder, I leverage nearly 30 years of experience to provide reputable legal services to clients throughout Bergen County from my Saddle Brook office. My work has given me unique insight into the area’s laws, courts, judges and other attorneys. This knowledge allows me to offer the comprehensive advice you need to understand not only your legal options, but also the process you face and the potential outcomes of each strategy. Whether you are considering divorce, contemplating bankruptcy, looking to buy or sell a home, seek help crafting an estate plan, or need a solid defense against DUI and traffic violations, I am committed to crafting a legal solution that is tailored to your needs and wishes.
Established counsel combines experience with consideration for each client’s needs
For nearly three decades, clients have benefitted from my proven methods and years of practice. When you seek my help, you can count on an attorney who offers:
- Big-firm experience, small-firm approach — While my background and experience allows me to offer the quality legal advice of much larger firms, my small-firm setting offers you the focused and personalized representation you deserve.
- Highly responsive nature — Communication is key to resolving any legal issue. I pride myself on being fully responsive to all of my clients. This means that I am available to take your calls, answer your questions and address your concerns whenever they arise so you are fully informed throughout your case.
- Hands-on approach — From start to finish, you will work directly with me, not a paralegal or secretary. This hands-on approach ensures that your specific needs are addressed and you are armed with the guidance you need to make sound legal decisions.
From the moment you retain my services, I work to guide you to the best possible resolutions as quickly and affordably as possible.
Dedicated representation to clients facing a wide range of legal matters
Over many years of practice, I have represented thousands of clients in a wide range of legal matters, including these:
- Bankruptcy — Individuals and couples seeking relief from overwhelming debt may benefit from filing for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I offer comprehensive advice on the benefits of each type of bankruptcy. I also help homeowners to mount an aggressive foreclosure defense to combat unlawful practices.
- Family law — Legal issues impacting your family can be frightening and confusing. I pride myself on offering the guidance you need to resolve your issues while shielding your loved ones.
- Estate planning — A well-crafted estate plan protects your family from unnecessary confusion and financial distress when you pass. I offer detailed estate planning services, including will creation, probate and more.
- Real estate — Complications relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a residential or commercial property can be costly. I represent business owners during disputes relating to commercial real estate transactions and both buyers and sellers in residential real estate matters.
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations — The penalties stemming from a DUI/DWI conviction are harsh, and even those for traffic violations such as speeding and reckless driving can have a huge impact on your ability to earn a living. I offer aggressive defense to individuals facing such charges.
- Civil litigation — Resolving a civil dispute relating to real estate, contracts, financial transactions or other matters can be difficult. I offer the assertive civil litigation support you need to pursue swift and favorable resolutions.
Whatever your needs may be, rest assured that you will be treated with respect by a highly reputable lawyer who will fight to protect your rights and best interests.
Contact a Bergen County, New Jersey attorney to schedule a free consultation today
At the Law Office Of William H. Mulder, I’ve spent nearly three decades serving clients in and around Bergen County and look forward to guiding you toward the legal solution you seek. To schedule a free consultation at my Saddle Brook office to discuss your legal needs, contact my firm online or call 201-468-9688 today.